Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time to Prioritize

Camden has done more before 9:00 AM this morning than most of us do in a whole day:

6:30 Wake up and enjoy some family time



6:50 Personal devotional time (with his Praise Baby DVD)


7:15 Enjoy a healthy breakfast



7:35 Bath time

7:45 Exercise



8:00 Nap



8:30 Get dressed and ready for church

8:50 Leave for church!



I could stand to get my priorities straight and make the most out of my time like that. Thanks, Camden for teaching mommy a valuable lesson in priorities and time management. And for being stinkin' cute while doing it.

3 comments:

  1. That's a lesson for us all! Thanks for sharing, and making me think. -Dan Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute Brenna... although I would have to say his mommy should give herself some credit... his priorities probably wouldn't be so straight if HE was not her top priority. Good job Mommy, Brenna.

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete